So much to catch you all up on. First off let's start with New Year's resolutions. What's everyone's goals for the year? I love hearing them all!
I have a few:
1. whitening my teeth (I've been saying I was gonna do it all last year and just invested, a few days ago in a whitening kit. It's been 4 days, and I've documented my results.)
2. I want to refresh my look, not just my teeth, but my hair. My hair has been it's natural color for over 2 years now, and I decided I'm ready to liven it up with some blonde highlights.
3. Firm my body. I lost all the weight I wanted to last year, along with some fellow bloggers. I want to now get super tone, and be ready for the beach early. I bought a super cute bikini already to motivate me ;)
4. Stay on the Honor's Society at school. I'm taking statistics next semester, me + math = sour.
5. Boost my resume.
6. Perhaps getting engaged. That would make this year the ultimate!
I also want to share an awesome gift I recieved. It's a makeup organizer in purple and pink. This organizer was much needed and I was so excited to put my favorite everyday goodies inside.
Check it out:
I wanted an awesome makeup organizer ever since I saw an episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians and Kim had all her makeup so neatly divided. The one from her show was sold out. So my Mom went above and beyond to find a more sturdy and colorful one for me. I could not be happier.
Lips: Sephora New Fuscia lip pencil
Eyes: MUFE Aqua Black, Urban decay midnight cowboy glitter liner, Falsies mascara
Face: Temptu airbush in #2 ivory, champagne highlighter
Blush: Tarte limited edition ten, and Nars Deep Throat
So glad to be back, and much more to come...
Don't forget to share your New Years resolution.