My Makeup Opinion.

WARNING: THIS PAGE CONTAINS EXCESS MAKEUP CONTENT!

Makeup YOUR mind

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Eye see color!


Blue, brown, hazel and green, which eye color are you? Certain colors can really enhance the pigment of your eye. I always wished I had blue eyes because I wanted my eyes to seem more exotic, but after I learned how to enhance the yellow in my brown eyes I saw my eyes lighten and appear larger. I believe any eye color can wear any shade of the rainbow; however, there are specific colors that will give the eye a larger illusion.

Blue Eyes:
Taupe, gray, violet, purple, deep blue (navys and ocean blues will give a sophisticated look), black (blend with bright blues for a smoky effect)
Playful ideas: silver, turquoise, fuschia (brightens blue)


Green or Hazel Eyes:
Brown, apricot, purple, plum, dark khaki colors or dark green (these will brighten green eyes)
Playful choices: gold, light greens, and bright purples.


Brown Eyes (like myself):
Bronze, copper, gold, champagne (soft pinks with a touch of orange), brown (gives an innocent big eyed look), beige, and green (light greens really pop the yellow in your eye)
Playful choices: Light Oranges, royal blue and navys, light pinks (which are in this season), purples, and light greens.

I applied a playful purple violet smoky eye on myself with a bit of glitter liner on the bottom:


Every eye shade can wear:
Navy blues or charcoal grays. Every eye needs a light highlighter to arch the eyebrow bone and make eyes appear more awake.

Always prime your eyeshadow, this gives the shadow a full pigment and keeps the shadow from creasing throughout the day.

My favorite pigmented shadows are:
1. Urcan Decay
2. Nars
3. MAC
4. Bare Minerals
5. Dior

Either playful or sophisticated don't hesitate to mix and match!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some pictures may be downloaded from other sources. This blog is just my opinion. If you choose to use some of the products listed, use with caution.