Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Sunday, January 16, 2011
First thing I did was blog about my weight loss need. I asked if anyone wanted to join in on losing weight and we could email one another to encourage eachother. I am a very goal oriented person, so once everyone is expecting something from me, I never want to let them down. So along with 14 fellow bloggers and my mother, I began to dedicate my days to losing the pounds.
My ending weight was 107 lbs.
Other then email motivation, I aso had to exercise and eat well.
Ever night I did crunches. Increasing my numbers every 2 days. I was doing over 500 crunches in just a few days. But keep in mind I've been doing crunches since I was 13. My mother who never does crunches was doing about 25-50. She found it easier after a week to do a bit more.
My mother and I went walking every other day.
That was basically all the exercise I did. But just the walking and crunches really helped tone my body, because rather than my mom and I sitting around eatting by the tv, we broke our habits and did something active.
The hardest part for me was dieting. I love food! So I had to continue to eat the foods I love, but in moderation. I avoided snacking on too much sugar though.
This is an example of my everyday meal plan:
Meal Outlook of the day:
Breakfast: Peanut Butter and Jelly on whole wheat
Starbucks mocha Frappucino with no whip cream (barely drank it though)
Lunch: Tuna Salad with 1 slice of whole wheat bread and mixed berry yogurt
Dinner: Chicken with brown gravy, brown rice, and spinach
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Next post will be about my weight loss, and how I lost 12 lbs.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Monday, January 3, 2011
So much to catch you all up on. First off let's start with New Year's resolutions. What's everyone's goals for the year? I love hearing them all!
I have a few:
1. whitening my teeth (I've been saying I was gonna do it all last year and just invested, a few days ago in a whitening kit. It's been 4 days, and I've documented my results.)
2. I want to refresh my look, not just my teeth, but my hair. My hair has been it's natural color for over 2 years now, and I decided I'm ready to liven it up with some blonde highlights.
3. Firm my body. I lost all the weight I wanted to last year, along with some fellow bloggers. I want to now get super tone, and be ready for the beach early. I bought a super cute bikini already to motivate me ;)
4. Stay on the Honor's Society at school. I'm taking statistics next semester, me + math = sour.
5. Boost my resume.
6. Perhaps getting engaged. That would make this year the ultimate!
I also want to share an awesome gift I recieved. It's a makeup organizer in purple and pink. This organizer was much needed and I was so excited to put my favorite everyday goodies inside.
Check it out:
I wanted an awesome makeup organizer ever since I saw an episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians and Kim had all her makeup so neatly divided. The one from her show was sold out. So my Mom went above and beyond to find a more sturdy and colorful one for me. I could not be happier.
Lips: Sephora New Fuscia lip pencil
Eyes: MUFE Aqua Black, Urban decay midnight cowboy glitter liner, Falsies mascara
Face: Temptu airbush in #2 ivory, champagne highlighter
Blush: Tarte limited edition ten, and Nars Deep Throat
So glad to be back, and much more to come...
Don't forget to share your New Years resolution.