Lock up all makeup crime committers...
There are many makeup crimes! So many people love to push the boundaries of outrageous or even weird style through cosmetics; however, some people just commit sad attempts at perfection.
My worst makeup pet peeves:
1. False lashes with WAY to much mascara caked on top of them!
2. Individual semi-permanent eyelash extensions: they don't look real! Everyone knows you weren't born with those snuffaluffagus lashes. Just take baby oil to your eye and remove them, because you're not fooling anyone!
3. Lip liner is applied way too far from your "lip line." We all can see how big your lips are, so don't think we're convinced you have porn star lips from birth.
4. Bronzer that is applied all over the face and the neck is forgotten. Poor Neckline :(
5. Foundation that is the wrong color!
6. Women over the age of 40 that wear glitter, and I mean glitter not eyeshadow with some sparkle in it. (Sorry mean, but so wrong.)
7. Eyebrow powder that sits on the skin rather than on the brow hair.
8. Greasy eyelids, when the shadows all creased.
What wrong makeup acts get your skin crawling?!?