These are the typical ones that I feel we’ve all faced:
1. Lipstick on the teeth. This one’s tricky because even the person informing you of the lipstick mishap are embarrassed to tell you. The technique is when you’re wearing a bright/dark lip constantly check your pout in a travel mirror. But if it happens, it happens. I never let a friend wear lipstick on their teeth.
2. Lipstick/gloss on our coffee mug in public. (Maybe it’s just me) Technique: I always use a straw.
3. Crying is embarrassingly vulnerable enough, but it’s worse when mascaras melting down your face. (Especially in front of your lover)
4. False lashes that come off throughout the night, it’s awkward and annoying.
5. Greasy T-zone can be embarrassing. (Solution: primer, setting powder, setting mist, or blotting papers).
Ok so for my MOST embarrassing makeup moment: Now this is top secret embarrassing! I am going to open up and let it out there, as much as I want to laugh and hide at the same time.
Alright, so one night I had an itch in my throat all night, and I was getting so aggravated trying to sleep it off. I woke up and had a glass of water, but it just wasn’t helping. Finally a few hours later I was able to clear my throat, and on my tongue was an individual eye lash from my night out. I was laying in my bed starring at my greatest obsession false lashes, and was so embarrassed for myself. No one was there to witness it and I was embarrassed, ha ha. The next day I told my mom and best friend and they were laughing so hard. It was just something I had to share. I mean, who does that? I still have no idea how this happened, I never go to bed with my makeup on, so this is a mystery to me.
This is my story, ridiculous, perhaps gross, but it’s my worst of the worst, are you daring enough to share your most embarrassing with me?