My Makeup Opinion.

WARNING: THIS PAGE CONTAINS EXCESS MAKEUP CONTENT!

Makeup YOUR mind

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A great blog post..

I love reading other peoples beauty blogs so much too! I stumbled across The Makup Drawer and she posted a blog about what ingredients are blended inside our favorite beauty products, I just had to share this!

Here is the link: The Makeup Drawer

Have fun reading, I know I did.

Sad thing is now that I'm informed of this, I'm still not going to read my ingredients list on my favorite beauty products because I'm not brave enough.. I don't want to give them up. lol

xox Laura Beth

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing. it was helpful and OMG i am too scared to look at the ingredients on my current products too!!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete

Some pictures may be downloaded from other sources. This blog is just my opinion. If you choose to use some of the products listed, use with caution.