My Makeup Opinion.

WARNING: THIS PAGE CONTAINS EXCESS MAKEUP CONTENT!

Makeup YOUR mind

Friday, May 7, 2010

Can you guess what celebrity inspired my FOTD?

More FOTD's were requested of me, so ask and you shall recieve! :)

Last night I laid in bed thinking of how I wanted to wear my makeup to work. Right away red lips popped into my head. I woke up this morning with a passion to apply a bold lipstick, and I did. Heres my FOTD:





Guess what celebrity inspired my look...answer at the end of the post.

My lipstick is from my new Sephora lipstick palette, which I absolutely LOVE! There's always a color in that palette to go with my look of the day. The pigments aren't light, they are lipstick consistency, which is amazing.
The answer: What celebrity inspired my FOTD? Alittle bit of Marilyn Monroe and Gwen Stefani. Did you guess correctly?

9 comments:

  1. I guessed correctly! I love Gwen Stefani. =] Very nice FOTD. I don't think I would be able to pull off red lips. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great red lip on you. That palette looks great! I so wish we had Sephora in the UK. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah looks just like Gwen Stefani's makeup, looks lovely on you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :) Yeah, I love Gwen Stefani, she has a signature look and doesn't change it too much, but it's hard not to love.

    xox Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gwen!! You did an awesome job with the bold lips. I was just checking out this palette on Sephora website. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I was reading this post and whispered 'Gwen Stefani. She really does kind of look like Gwen Stefani.'
    Then I scroll down,shocked to discover that I was right! I didn't think I would be at all :P xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lmao, I find myself talking out loud at my computer too!

    Yeah I love alittle red lip in my life, it's fun to spice up a look. Makes my teeth look extra white lol.

    xox Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the red lips! I think as soon as I get some time off work I'm going to get out there and find that perfect red lipstick!!

    Just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful comments you always leave on my blog!! Just wanted to let you know that there is a give-a-way coming up! I know you'll be there!!

    http://alluringbathandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Some pictures may be downloaded from other sources. This blog is just my opinion. If you choose to use some of the products listed, use with caution.