Here are some of my Beauty Mishabs, that can happen quite often:
1. Sneezing right after I'm done applying my mascara.
2. When I try on a bright lip and then change my mind and want to go lighter. The bright shade practically stains my lip and it's hard to go nude after.
3. Cleaning out my hair brush, I always forget and then it gets embarassing to look at.
4. When I apply my blush in dim light in the morning, and then get in the car and look in the natural light and realize I need to tone it down.
5. When the cold winter wind makes my eyes tear, and then I get to class (usually happens there most) and realize my liner is running.
6. When I over product my hair and my bangs fall flat. Luckily you can use baby powder to avoid rewashing, but it's still better when your hair just comes out right the first time.
7. Once my blow dryer died mid-way. I was going to see my boyfriend too, so I had to think quick. I ran over to my neighbors and begged to use hers. Luckily she said yes, and I finished my hair. But the next day I had to go out and buy a new blow dryer, $150 later...
8. When I sleep on my eyebrows awkward and they get stuck in a dracula/ Mr. Snuffy position. Nothing alittle water cant do, but if you wake up next to your man, and you had no idea, then it's so embarassing.
9. Sometimes I wish there was a lip balm that didn't come off, so when I kissed my boyfriend, I didn't have to re-apply.
10. When my brush begins to shed on my face, and I don't know. Then all day I'm finding little brush hairs all over my look, and worse is when someone tells you they're there.
What are some beauty mishabs you've encountered?
xox Laura Beth