My Makeup Opinion.

WARNING: THIS PAGE CONTAINS EXCESS MAKEUP CONTENT!

Makeup YOUR mind

Saturday, November 6, 2010

FOTD w/ Kat Von D inspiration!

I recently purchased the Temptu's limited edition Kat Von D temporary tattoos for my friends Halloween costume. But I just couldn't resist when I saw them in my room today. So here it is...

Okay, first, this morning for class I went more natural:

But after class I added some spunk:



The lip is Sephora collection's new long lasting lip pencils in Raspberry, I love this color!



Don't forget to enter my contest!

xox
Laura Beth

5 comments:

  1. Aww you look gorgeous! I love KVD! I wanna try those temptu temporary tattoos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! The lip color looks amazing. Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Some pictures may be downloaded from other sources. This blog is just my opinion. If you choose to use some of the products listed, use with caution.