My Makeup Opinion.

WARNING: THIS PAGE CONTAINS EXCESS MAKEUP CONTENT!

Makeup YOUR mind

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Brand spankin' new MUFE lip swatches

Makeup Forever finally reformulated and repackaged their lipsticks, and I'm super excited to share all the new shades with you. The lipsticks are satin, pearly or mat. The colors are pigmented and every color you could really want. This collection is really fun, and I just had to swatch every shade for you all.
This is me wearing the special edition MUFE Moulin Rouge, which is a bright red:

This is the packaging, very simple, and drug store familiar, kind of looks like Revlons old packaging, but it does the job and keeps the lipsticks fresh, it's what's inside that counts. This is my favorite color from the collection, a pearly gold no. 14 (looks gorgeous with a gold glitter gloss over it):
The price is $19, which I think is reasonable.

Ok now time for swatching:
SET 1 (right to left): 22, 23, 18, 30, 11, 31.

SET 2: 24, 28, 25, 27, 26, 29.

SET 3: 19, 20, 10, 39, 33, 40.

SET 4: 38, 37, 32, 36, 34, 9.

SET 5: 35, 12, 42, 21, 43 (Moulin Rouge), 46, 45, 47.


SET 6: 44, 13, 17, 16, 15, 14, 49, 50

SET 7: (MAT) 2, 1, 5, 3, 4, 6, 8, 7.
These are my after hour shoes at work, my cookie monster feet, haha:

I think Makeup Forever did such a good job picking colors for their new collection, they have so many amazing colors and textures. What do you think, any colors you need to have?
xox Laura Beth

6 comments:

  1. Nice colors especially the brown ones in set 1 and set 2 ,I really like brown lipcolors and eye shades it's my favourite color to wear ,your shoes are so cute I love all such fluffy and girly things

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..love the shoes:)

    http://jayannecosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...thank you so much for swatching these.
    I am going to IMATS in November and hope to pick some of these up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Funny: Wait till you see them in person, they are even more awesome than my camera could comprehend. lol

    @Jay Anne: Thanks, all day I dream about wearing my slippers and as soon as I can I jump into them lol.

    @Alvira: I know right, all the colors are great, I really do love the wide range of possibilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! I'm Loving those swatches:) hehe those shoes are so cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Some pictures may be downloaded from other sources. This blog is just my opinion. If you choose to use some of the products listed, use with caution.