My Makeup Opinion.

WARNING: THIS PAGE CONTAINS EXCESS MAKEUP CONTENT!

Makeup YOUR mind

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Makeup is my art



OMG! Sepora's new blockbuster palette is a must have! The pigment is amazing, and the shadows are now manufactured from Dior. I've been using it for a week straight and have got nothing but compliments. Yesterday I applied a smoky eye on a client with greyish blue eyes and she looked sultry. I used the charcoal colors in the set.

I always suggest applying a primer, my favorite being Urban Decay in Eden. I'm going to continue to use this palette this week and post the pictures of my eyes. I can not wait to play with these colors some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some pictures may be downloaded from other sources. This blog is just my opinion. If you choose to use some of the products listed, use with caution.