My Makeup Opinion.

WARNING: THIS PAGE CONTAINS EXCESS MAKEUP CONTENT!

Makeup YOUR mind

Friday, April 30, 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER!


I placed all the names into a basket and I mixed them up real good (everyone who applied for the contest qualified). I did this at midnight, May 1st, New York City time.

My Mom as my witness and the one who picked the name, the winner is: CLOVER! Which is so weird because she was the first person to sign up for the contest! Beginners luck I guess. Congratulations Clover!!! Please send me an email with your mailing information to lalalashes@gmail.com within 48 hours otherwise I'll have to select another winner.

Here's what she won:


To those who didn't win, I will be having another contest soon, keep your eyes posted, because my next one is going to be AMAZING!

Lots of Love to all my followers, and thanks for all your support,

xox Laura Beth

1 comment:

  1. omgosh yay!:]
    thanks for hosting such a bomb contest~!

    i'm so excited :]

    also, i read your comments but i haven't had the chance yet to reciprocate them even though i want to. thanks for all the helpful tips!! :]

    ReplyDelete

Some pictures may be downloaded from other sources. This blog is just my opinion. If you choose to use some of the products listed, use with caution.